Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pinball Machines i Forgot

I forgot a few pinball machines here they are:

Scurvy Dog - Judge Dread.  I don't think i can give a review of this game.  It has "super scoring" and all kinds of nonsense.  Also I can't see the fucking thing.  If you are going to play this game bring a headlamp and put it on your head.  This bar is alright.  It's the scurvy.

The Red Fez - I recently wrote a review of Stern's Indiana Jones on the Internet Pinball Database. In this review i call it "quite possibly one of the worst games ever made".  However i wouldn't be that hard on it.  It is in fact a pinball machine in an alright location and on this past valentine's day i played it for a few hours with my mom.  Get that multiball.  over and over and over and over and over.

Previous Pinballs:

Hudson st market - Had a great electromechanical game called "Stampeed" 

Firehouse 13 - had Time Warp which has Banana Flippers.... 


No comments: